Thursday, November 8, 2007

Carrie Underwood - Glamour Big CMA Winner

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Kenny Chesney won entertainer of the year for the third time at the Country Music Association Awards, while former "American Idol" sensation Carrie Underwood's reality also continued on the up.

Chesney, who also took the association's top honor last year and in 2004, was humble in his acceptance at the event Wednesday night.

http://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/0200651143500.jpg

"I can't believe that I get to stand on the stages that I stand on every summer and get to sing the songs that I sing," the star said. "I love country music and I love doing what I do."

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/database/carrieunderwood/carrie_underwood300.jpg

Carrie Underwood, who got her start in country music by winning reality TV's "Idol," won for female vocalist and single of the year, for "Before He Cheats."

1 comments:

joey said...

hey carrie i am your biggest fan and my grandma we love your songs u are a great singer carrie u are the best keep up the good work my name is joey and i am a girl and my grandmas name is pamela and we wish that we can see u on live u are a great person


from your biggest fans joey and pamela