Thursday, March 6, 2008

Britney Spears - Humored to be pregnant

Britney is sporting a very round belly, an as if she might possibly pregnant again. I just don't know if that rounded belly can be used as a proof and if we can predict that she is really preggy. Maybe we just have to wait again for 2-3 moths from now about her development.


The image “http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/images/2008/03/britney_spears-bump_030608-thumb.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Britney's well rounded belly. Preggy or not?

3 comments:

Ferdinand Tan said...

Hello,

I stumbled upon your blog while searching for some interesting news about Hollywood celebrities. I wonder if you're interested in partnering with my blog through link exchange? If you're interested just reply to my mail blasy.ferdy@gmail.com and give me your link info.

Here's my blog just check it out:
Entertainment Buzz


I'm looking forward in partnering with your awesome blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Sex Toys said...

that is good news.and good to see this blog cover the celebrity news.
and britney news is always a hot cake!

Thanks!for the post